Jforex supports working with most popular systems and uses a real time data. Jforex traders can create pairs of currencies, depending on their trade strategies and play modes. Almost 200 Jforex indicators are available in the interface and also there is a regular follow-up of the currency market situation.
Jforex platform is not so wide-spread as many other trading software but it is very simple and comfortable in use for novices as well as for experienced traders. Jforex allows to trade manually and automatically.
If a trader is master of professional automated trading then he could safely use this platform. Jforex platform will perfectly suit for experienced brokers who get used to work with trading terminals. Jforex api allows trader to create his own strategies. Each strategy can be presented in real time and could be tested before starting trade in real currency market. A lot of reviews and answers for frequently asked questions are available at forum. Also everyone can read comparisons like Jforex vs mt4 and choose the suitable platform.
The recommended broker for trading on JForex Trading Platform is Dukascopy
A trader could always know what’s happening on Forex due to full data received from the analysis of current prices. Jforex is easy to use, and it is a huge plus for those who just start their way in Forex trading. For experienced traders Jforex could become the new basis for their successful transactions.
JForex platform is recommended for traders interested in manual and automated trading and/or developing and testing trading strategies based on the JAVA programming language. The main functionality and interface of the platform are similar to those of Java platform. In addition, a built-in cross-platform interface for execution of custom strategies and programming code are provided. Integrated technical analysis tools also allow to follow positions directly from charts.
Why traders choose JForex
There are many different automated trading solutions available on the market. But few or none can provide as many functions as JForex. Below are some of the main features of the JForex platform compared to others solutions such as Meta Trader, Trade Station, etc.
- Different operation systems support. You can run automated strategies using any operating system (Windows, Linux, Mac, etc.)
- Automated strategy visualization. JForex provides you with the possibility to visualize a strategy's execution not only during real-time trading but also for historical back tests.
- Automated strategies based on multiple currency pairs. Traders can develop their strategies based on multiple currency pairs. You can also run a historical back test for the selected multiple pairs within one trading strategy.
- Historical back tests using real tick data. In contrast with others automated FX solutions providers in which tests results usually are not very accurate due to the use of data interpolation instead of the real tick data, JForex solves this problem by offering a real tick data for a historical back test.
- Up to 180 trading indicators. There are up to 180 trading indicators implemented in to JForex, all available to automated FX strategies.
- Java IDEs (Integrated Development Environment) support. JForex professional traders can take full advantage of the different Java IDEs (Integrated Development Environment) available for JForex strategies implementation.
- Full market depth option. JForex market depth encompasses of the prices and liquidity taken from many different liquidity providers. While developing their strategies, traders can utilize the market depth as an additional resource providing information about the current market.
- Placing of BIDs and OFFERs to the market. This special option allows the traders to act as a liquidity provider by placing individual bids and offers directly to the market. As Bids/Offers are placed, they can be matched by other liquidity consumers, thus avoiding your spread costs.