MetaTrader 5 Mobile is the version of the world's most famous trading platform MT5 for mobile devices on Andrion and IOS, both for iPhone and iPad. MetaTrader5 mobile platform has almost no differences from the MT5 desktop version. MetaTrader 5 Mobile is free and is provided by many brokers. MetaTrader5 mobile is suitable for novice traders as well as for forex experts.
Basically, a trader’s job is to regularly monitor the market conditions and to know about any changes, because these factors are of critical importance for his earnings. However, it is not always possible to sit in front of a computer all days through, therefore mobile platforms are of great help: they allow trading from anywhere and at any time, to have access to the quotations and to the operational history. .
Using MT5 mobile platform you can set stop losses, sell and buy, change positions, analyze the market and do anything else you do on your desktop. Applications for Android and other systems pave the way for effective trading away from home or out of the office.
Advantages of MetaTrader5 Mobile Platform
- There are interactive graphs, and you can shift in the interval from minute to day period. Thus the analytical assortment is diversified, and mobile trading is quite demonstrative.
- Technical analysis with MT5 mobile is performed with about thirty best indicators. The maximum quantity of the open windows with indicators is 10. Moreover, the indicator is laid over the main chart and is displayed in the other windows.
- MT5 is one of the best platforms featuring sound notifications.
- The platform is free and is provided by many brokers.
Disadvantages of Mobile MT5
- Loss of connection is possible if you are outside the coverage area or have descended into the subway. Try not to open deals when you are in a subway or elevator, because thus you may face loss of connection, and, hence, loss of your money.
- Just like any other terminal, MT5 has been designed according to the standards of a PC platform; with this, there are no problems with functionality, but capacity is not exactly the same. MT5 has been duly optimized, but certain differences with PC version still remain, and PC operations are processed much faster. However, as the mobile platform is used not on a regular basis, but on non-recurrent occasions when a trader is away from his stationary workstation, the inconveniences are not too big.
- Among disadvantages are also the Internet connection fees and fewer trading advisors; but these issues are not critical.
Mobile trading in MetaTrader 5 — Forex, stocks and futures can be traded anytime and anywhere. The installation of MetaTrader 5 for iOS or Android on your smartphone or tablet allows you to stay informed with financial information and conduct trade operations in financial markets 24 hours a day. The rich functionality of the MetaTrader 5 Trading Platform now fits in your hand!
MetaTrader 5 Mobile supports two position accounting systems (netting and hedging), features Market Depth and all types of trade orders. The mobile application enables professional technical analysis through the built-in set of indicators and analytical objects. Now with MetaTrader 5 Mobile, you can control your account, monitor the history of your trades, buy and sell currencies and exchange securities with just one tap!
The MetaTrader 5 application can be installed on any iOS and Android powered smartphone or tablet PC. The multi-asset trading platform for Forex and Exchange markets now fits in your pocket. Take this application with you wherever your go!
Trade account management through specialized MetaTrader 5 applications is called Automated Trading or Algorithmic Trading. These applications are referred to as trading robots; they can analyze quotes of financial instruments, as well as execute trade operations on the Forex and exchange markets. Trading robots can perform operations on financial markets and as a result, a trader can be completely replaced.
How to acquire a trading robot for MetaTrader 5?
The MetaTrader 5 algorithmic trading components comprise the specialized integrated development environment MQL5 IDE. This development environment covers the entire cycle of trading application development, allowing the trader to create, debug, test, optimize, and execute trading robots.
Forex VPS enables uninterrupted operation of trading robots 24 hours a day. You can enjoy to the maximum all the advantages of trading robots, even if you do not have any programming background. In addition to the Expert Advisor development environment, MetaTrader 5 provides options for free download, rent or purchase of thousands of applications. And if these advantages are not enough, you can also order a custom trading robot from a professional programmer.
The MetaTrader Market is the largest online store, from where you can purchase or rent hundreds of different trading applications to suit every taste and every budget. You can test any product from the Market for free before deciding to purchase it. Just make a payment for a selected robot straight from the platform using your preferred payment method, and start using it right away.