cTrader is a Forex and CFD online trading platform developed by Software Systems Ltd as a complete Forex trading solution for brokers. cTrader offers fast entry and execution, level II pricing, a complete range of orders, asynchronous order processing, and advanced order protection. cTrader Automate is an all-inclusive, powerful and intuitive solution Algorithmic Trading Solution giving traders the opportunity to develop algorithmic trading robots to automate their trading strategies.
The company employs the Traders First™ approach that allows cTrader to be responsive to market needs by being transparent and fair. This made the trading platform demanded by top-tier brokers and trusted by millions of traders around the world. In 2018, cTrader was also recognized as the Best FX Trading Platform by Finance Magnates London Summit Awards.
cTrader Benefits for Traders
cTrader multi-asset trading platform comes with a wide range of features suitable for any type of trader. From the side menu of cTrader, traders can choose manual, algo and copy trading as well as get extensive analytics on their trading performance, all in one platform.
Manual trading offers fast entry and execution, level II pricing, a complete range of orders, asynchronous order processing, and advanced order protection. cTrader is known as one of the best trading platforms for advanced charting, as it has a variety of responsive and detachable charts with different time frames and zoom levels, over 70 pre-installed indicators, as well as custom indicators for technical analysis, different viewing modes including full screen, up to 50 templates, and sharing tools, including embedding. cTrader Automate is an all-inclusive Algorithmic Trading Solution. cTrader Automate is a powerful and intuitive solution, giving traders the opportunity to develop algorithmic trading robots to automate their trading strategies.
cTrader has a simple and flexible copy trading service, cTrader Copy, that is accessible from cTrader side menu. It has equity to equity copying model, separate copying accounts, flexible fees structure, strategy promotional tools, and advanced analytics.
cTrader Automate is also a feature of cTrader and an all-inclusive algorithmic trading solution that allows traders to build automated trading robots and custom indicators in the popular C# language using the highly functional cTrader API. cTrader Analyze provides traders with their trading performance analytics, including their Performance Summary, Equity chart, Performance chart, Statistics on Performance, Volume, and Trading.
With cTrader traders can trade anywhere any time as it has desktop, web and mobile versions for Android and iOS. It uses responsive and intuitive design, and user-friendly interface. The entire user lifecycle is supported on all devices including mobile. Professional traders can easily connect to cTrader via FIX API to get the most of their trading.
cTrader Benefits for Brokers
Developed by Spotware, an expert in building complete trading platform solutions for brokers, cTrader addresses the needs of both established brokers and startups as it offers an out of the box solution which is fast to deploy, easy to integrate, ultra-scalable, ensures high performance and low latency.
cTrader Suite covers the entire business cycle, providing brokers with powerful management tools, cBroker, and advanced technology to support their operations, cServer. Both come together with the cTrader platform at no extra cost. cBroker, a fully-featured management platform, has variety of marketing, risk managements, and reporting tools, offering full transparency, custom settings, and unlimited groups and managers.
cServer offers brokers high-availability servers with robust underlying technologies, low latency Equinix Data Center hosting in LD5 and a global infrastructure with 40 proxies in key locations worldwide. Brokers can extend their possibilities with 3rd Party integrations and easily connect to the chosen liquidity providers via direct FIX API.
As a PaaS solution, cTrader comes with technical support and maintenance provided by Spotware. The platform undergoes regular updates and releases new features. Supported by more than 100 in-house developers, it provides constant innovation and raises the standards of online trading industry.
- A Premium Charting and Manual Trading Platform. cTrader is a leading multi-asset Forex and CFD trading platform, offering rich charting tools, advanced order types, level II pricing, and fast entry and execution. With a stunning user interface, it’s connected to the most sophisticated backend technology, and made available on multiple devices.
- cTrader Copy. A Revolutionary Investment Service. cTrader Copy enables anyone to become a Strategy Provider, and to broadcast their trading strategy for a commission or fee. Other traders can search and copy the strategies available, and enjoy a commitment-free investing. Additionally, traders can use their own risk management settings.
- cTrader Automate. An All-inclusive Algorithmic Trading Solution. cTrader Automate is a powerful and intuitive solution, giving traders the opportunity to develop algorithmic trading robots to automate their trading strategies. Traders can use cTrader’s modern C# API to write code inside the integrated development environment, as well as to test and optimize their robots and custom indicators.
- cTrader Open API. Build your own applications using cTrader’s Open API. It’s a free, secure and publicly accessible API for all. Developers can leverage cTrader’s established technologies to build their web, mobile or desktop applications, which can then be used to connect to, and trade with any cTrader account.
- cTrader FIX API. A FIX API to Trade via cTrader Accounts. cTrader provides the industry’s standard FIX API trading interface to every trader with their cTrader account. There is no cost, commitment, or administration required for access. FIX API rules of engagement have been designed specifically for the requirements of retail traders, and have been further developed to accommodate trading with Hedging Accounts.
- cTrader Web. A Web-Based Version of cTrader for Any Desktop Browser. cTrader Web provides fast and easy access to all cTrader features from any popular browser. The solution is available without installation, and provides means of access to cTrader for users with Windows, Mac or Linux operating systems.
- cTrader Mobile. Native cTrader Mobile Applications for iOS and Android. Traders can download the native cTrader app on their mobile device from either the App Store or Google Play Store. Both versions are optimized for tablet displays, and offer a variety of key features to enable effective on-the-go trading and analysis from anywhere in the world.