Quadcode Markets General Information
Quadcode Markets (QCM) is a state-of-the-art Australian broker with a high-tech trading platform. It offers over 200 assets and 4 different trading instruments, namely: Forex, Stocks, Commodities and ETFs. Its traderoom features many useful tools for both novice and professional traders. Below are some advantages of its platform:
- A modern user-friendly interface
- Convenient risk management features
- Customizable appearance, notifications and alerts
- Free practice account with a replenishable $10,000 balance
- Friendly Support Team 7 days a week
- Quick deal execution
- Education: video tutorials and market news
Is Quadcode Markets a Licensed Broker?
The first rule to follow when choosing a broker to register an account with, is to select one with a license. Operated by Quadcode AU LTD, Quadcode Markets is the holder of Australian Financial Services Licence number 327075. This allows the company to legally operate and provide its services in Australia. The broker provides an extensive list of legal documents and disclosure papers on its website, which allows traders to be fully informed before registering an account and conducting any operations.
What distinguishes QCM from all other brokers is the convenience of the traderoom. The interface was built to be customisable and easy to navigate. Let's take a closer look at the features that the platform offers.
There are four types of instruments available for trading on the QCM platform: Forex, Stocks, Commodities and ETFs. The platform offers CFD trading, which means that you can trade the assets without actually acquiring them. CFD stands for contract for difference. In CFD trading, the actual asset price doesn’t matter as much as the difference between the trade entry and exit.
The idea is that a trader makes a prediction regarding the price direction and then opens a long (“Buy” button) or a short position (“Sell” button). After a while, the trader can benefit from the price difference in the case of a correct prediction. If the price of the asset goes in the opposite direction from the trader’s prediction, the trader may lose the invested amount.
Tools for Analysis and Education
The outcome of any deal heavily relies on precise analysis. This is why QCM offers an extensive list of technical indicators. They are split into categories for convenience, and the most popular ones are highlighted for quick access.
- The “Templates” tab allows you to save your favourite indicator combinations with the chosen settings so that you can easily and quickly apply them to any chart. In “Widgets” you will find widgets of high and low values, news and volume which can be displayed on the chart while you’re trading. This way, it is easier to identify the right moment to enter a deal. In the traderoom there is another feature that makes analysis easy and accessible, namely the “Market Analysis” tab. Here you can find market news as well as economic and earnings calendars. This allows combining technical analysis with fundamental analysis for a more accurate prediction.
- Market Analysis tab in the traderoom. The platform also offers video tutorials for those who need some more guidance and education.
Risk Management Tools
Recognising that good money management is the basis of any successful trading approach, QCM provides tools that might help you control your positions better. The Take Profit and Stop Loss features allow you to set limits for potential loss or gain and to protect the trade from unexpected price moves.You can set the limits in pips or in dollars, depending on what’s more convenient for you.
- Practice Balance. The broker provides each trader with a replenishable $10,000 balance that can be used for practice. This way, you can try out any strategy or indicator combination on the real charts without using real money. If you run out of the practice funds, you can top up the practice balance again for free, as many times as you like.
- Customizable Alerts and Appearance. To make the traderoom fit your needs perfectly, Quadcode Markets offers many personalization tools. For instance, you can set alerts for price benchmarks, set keyboard shortcuts, choose the chart layout and change the appearance and color of the traderoom.
These tools help you adjust the platform exactly how you like it, giving you access to all the tools you need at your fingertips. This functionality creates versatility on the platform to suit the experience of both novice and experienced traders.
- Verification. You do not need to submit any documents to trade on the practice balance and try out all the described features. However, if and when you decide to make a deposit, you will need to pass a thorough verification process first. The verification information you will need to provide will include your personal details (name, date of birth, citizenship etc.), background and experience information as well as proof of identity and proof of address documents. The verification step is important to ensure the security of your account, so ensure you provide correct and up-to-date information.
- Deposit and Withdrawal. After the verification procedure is complete, you may deposit to the platform using one of the available methods. The minimum deposit amount is A$50. The funds will be credited to your real balance and become available in the traderoom. Once the time comes to withdraw your funds, you will be able to do so using one of the methods available to you on the withdrawal page.
- Available Platforms. QCM keeps up with the times and offers several ways of accessing the traderoom. The web version might be convenient for those who prefer using their browser and always have stable Internet access. The desktop app for Windows and MacOs comes in handy for quick access, while the mobile apps for Android and iOS ensure that you can check your trades on the go. No matter which device you choose, the platform will run smoothly and ensure correct execution of your deals. Just make sure that you are using a compatible device and that your app is always up to date.
- Friendly support 7 days a week. Is there something this QCM review didn’t cover? Quadcode Markets offers excellent support with a team that is ready to answer any questions you may have. If you have a request or doubt that you cannot solve on your own, the support specialists will assist you and solve your issue as quickly as possible. The support team can be reached via phone, email or chat in the traderoom.
Quadcode Markets is a licenced Australian broker that offers CFD trading on Forex, ETFs, Stocks and Commodities. Its modern platform is built based on user convenience and has many personalisation tools that could appeal to traders of different levels of experience. In order to start trading on QCM, you can register an account and begin using the Practice account for free. If you decide to make a deposit, you will need to pass the verification procedure to ensure the safety of your account. There are many advantages to QCM — try it out for yourself and decide whether this broker truly suits your needs.