IQ Option General Information
Founded in 2013, IQ Option has made its way from a binary option broker to one of the industry leaders, with dozens of CFD assets available for trading, including stocks, Forex pairs, commodities, cryptocurrencies, and more. The platform offers lots of unique features that make it stand out from the crowd. Its multifunctional performance yet user-friendliness is sure to satisfy professional investors as well as novice traders.
IQ Option Top Benefits
Below are main factors that help traders all over the world make their choice to IQ Option:
- Free live-time demo account with reloadable $10,000 demo balance
- Multilingual user support available 24/7
- Ability to simultaneously view up to 9 screens with trading charts
- Newsfeed with top market events updated in real-time and available right inside the traderoom
- A vast variety of technical indicators available for thorough analysis
- Free educational videos and live webinars with professional traders
- Flexible interface optimization for comfort trading (e.g. switching between dark and light mode)
- Risk management tools, including Stop Loss/Take Profit
- Multiple trustworthy payment methods for instant deposits and fast withdrawals
- Ability to view the platform in up to 17 languages
IQ Option Mobile and Desktop Applications
With cross-platform performance, IQ Option users can run trades via desktop applications (MAC and Windows), or make trades on-the-go through mobile applications available for download in App Store and Google Play. The mobile apps support the same functionality as the desktop versions. Apart from the applications, there’s always the possibility to visit iqoption.com website for trading through a web browser.