Grand Capital General Information
Grand Capital is an international brokerage firm founded in 2006. The company’s offices operate in 40 countries of the world - in South Asia, Africa, Europe, CIS, India, Latin America. Grand Capital speaks 15 languages and provides access to financial markets to over half a million customers from 188 countries.
The broker's scale of operation is supported and expanded by more than 18 thousand partners all over the world. Grand Capital has created favorable partnership conditions for both active users without initial capital and businesses who want to expand their operation. The broker provides four affiliate program options: web partnership, regional representation, franchise and White Label.
Every year, Grand Capital confirms its status as a reliable and advanced broker: the company is regularly awarded prestigious awards. Among the most recent awards are: “Best Affiliate Program” from MENA Financial Expo 2016, “Best Trading Technology” from Moscow Financial Expo 2016, “Best Forex Broker in Africa” from Africa Financial Expo 2017, “Best Forex ECN Broker in Africa” from CIO East Africa 2019 and the “Best Investment Service Provider in Africa 2020.”
- Finacom. Grand Capital puts a special emphasis on transparency and trust. The company is regulated by the neutral and independent dispute resolution organization Finacom and has been assigned category A - the highest category of broker’s reliability. The regulator guarantees a compensation fund of up to 20,000 USD per client.
- Serenity. Since 2018, the funds of Grand Capital clients are protected by the blockchain-based escrow Serenity. In case of a dispute between a broker and a trader, Serenity secures the deposit of any amount on a smart contract until the parties come to an agreement.
Grand Capital improves trading services and software every year to meet the demands of traders. Currently, the broker's clients can choose from four trading platforms. However, it’s not an exclusive choice: it’s possible to use several or all platforms at once.
- GrandTrade mobile app. GrandTrade is a convenient standalone mobile trading platform that does not require the installation of MetaTrader 4 and includes both personal area management and trading process. More than 200 trading instruments are available, including currencies, cryptocurrencies, CFDs on currencies, indices, stocks, metals, energy resources, agricultural products and bonds. One user can open several types of accounts designed for different kinds of trading and easily switch between them without reauthorization. More than 10 payment systems (including cryptocurrencies and Visa/MasterCard bank cards) can be used for deposit/withdrawal directly on the platform. Available for iOS and Android.
- MetaTrader 4. This trading platform is considered to be the most popular professional trading solution in the world. Its users get access to more than 500 trading instruments: 54 currency pairs, cryptocurrencies, as well as spot metals: gold and silver, CFDs on stocks, indices and futures (major brands of crude materials and energy resources). It’s available for Windows, MacOS, iPhone/iPad, and Android.
- MetaTrader 5. MetaTrader 5 is the next generation of the popular MetaTrader 4 platform. It is recognized as the perfect terminal by professional traders. The developers have preserved everything that made the previous version so great, while adding new features to meet the demands of modern traders. The platform provides access to more than 450 trading instruments. Available for Windows, iPhone / iPad, Android.
- WebTrader. WebTrader is an online terminal for in-browser trading. Take advantage of professional analytic tools, indicators and charts. WebTrader's functionality is similar to MetaTrader 4, but doesn't require installation. It’s supported by all popular browsers and adapted for mobile.
Over the past two years, the broker has significantly improved the trading conditions, making them some of the most favourable in the market. Grand Capital offers spreads from 0.4 pips, low swaps, immediate order execution thanks to ECN technology, and high liquidity. Grand Capital also compensates deposit fees of all payment systems and returns the difference to the client’s trading account.
Another recent offering implemented by the company is the floating leverage technology. It allows traders who operate with large volumes to limit risks, avoid uncontrolled account overload and prevent irreparable losses.
Grand Capital sees its mission in making earning on financial markets accessible to everyone. Minimum amount of deposit on Micro accounts is only 10 USD, and 100 USD on Standard accounts. At the same time, the broker offers a leverage of up to 1: 500. Before making a real deposit, everyone can practice trading on a free demo account with a balance of 10,000 USD that simulates the current market conditions in real time.
Grand Capital has become widely known among traders thanks to the regular contests with monetary prizes. For example, the main prize of a contest on real accounts is 300% of the equity difference, and the winner of a futures trading contest gets a no-deposit bonus of $ 1,000. The results are announced every week.
In addition to contests, the company offers profitable bonuses to reward active traders and provide an opportunity to earn more. Among the company’s most popular offerings is Any Deposit Bonus 40%: profit made from trading the bonus funds can be freely withdrawn. Over time, the bonus becomes the property of the client: 3 USD per 1 traded lot.
Thanks to the broker’s support, Grand Capital clients continue to increase their income levels. As noted above, more than 500 instruments are available on MetaTrader 4, more than 450 are available on MetaTrader 5. These include currency pairs, cryptocurrencies, metals, indices, stocks of major corporations, as well as various CFDs (currencies, indices, metals, stocks of the world’s major brands, oil, futures, timber). A trader has six account options to choose from: Standard, Crypto, Micro, SwapFree, ECN Prime, MT5.
Professional traders should pay special attention to ECN account: it is implemented using the innovative technology provided by AMTS Company. ECN Prime provides access to the market of high liquidity and immediate order execution. Orders are executed in accordance with the best market quotes and not depending on any external circumstances.
Copy trading services
- RAMM platform (Risk Allocation & Money Management) is available at Grand Capital for both beginners making their first steps and experienced traders who want to save time. Today it is the most advanced and user friendly copy trading service. Investors only need to open a RAMM account, choose a strategy provided by an experienced trader, and start earning on par with professionals by copying their trades.
- LAMM (Lot Allocation Management Module) is a system that allows to copy trades of a selected trader and offers flexible configuration and lower risk of loss. On one side, an investor leaves trading to a trusted specialist, a professional trader. On the other side, the entire deposit remains under the investor’s control: the trader only makes their trades available for copying, but does not act as an account manager. As a result, in practice, LAMM offers a monthly return of up to 500% to investors who may not be highly qualified traders.
Grand Capital offers ready-made investment portfolios that combine the most promising assets for you to invest and watch your profit grow.
Professional analysts select assets for each portfolio based on their reliability and expected profit. Traders get access to over 330 CFD instruments to manage, custom portfolios can be requested to suit your budget or preferences.
Different types of portfolios can be created by industry (stocks, precious metals, commodity and commodity futures, Forex), by country (USA, Europe), as well as by the level of risk and expected profit.
At the moment, CFD margin requirements in Grand Capital are among the most favorable in the market. Thanks to smart distribution of funds, the risks are carefully balanced.
Grand Capital encourages the professional growth of traders and offers on-site and distance education. In some countries, traders have a chance to learn from experts at original training programs, watch analytical and educational webinars, get video lessons and textbooks on trading.
Daily market analysis, economic news and event calendar help clients make smart trading decisions. The company’s support team is always ready to address all technical issues, while the personal managers are there to answer all questions and resolve any problems 24/7.