International Financial Holding FIBO Group (Financial Intermarket Brokerage Online Group) is one of the oldest players in marginal internet trading. The first company of the holding was founded in 1998. From the first day of our work, we always adhere to the principles of transparent activities, to protect the interests of customers and strict compliance of observance applicable laws and orders of national regulators. Our customers and partners can be assured that all services, provided by any of the companies within the holding FIBO Group, meet the highest international standards and are under the control of national regulators.
Fibo group forex broker is a part of the international financial and investment holding FIBO Group (Financial Intermarket Brokerage Online Group). On contemporary financial markets fibo group broker is one of the largest and oldest players in online marginal trading services and products. Fibo group forex clients, both private and institutional, can be assured that all products, offered by any of the subsidiary within the forex trading group, meet the highest industry standards and are under the regulation of national reputable financial authorities.
Fibo group provides forex cfd trading with advantages trading conditions. The team of Fibo group review continuously the needs of each trader in order to improve the services offered. Therefore, Fibo forex trading is always effective and profitable. Such tools as currency calculator and daily market reviews are intended to help a trader to gather all the market data necessary for trading. Fibo group reviews found on various thematic forums prove that the broker is in much demand in the international currency traders community.
Best trading conditions
- Low spreads starting from 0 pips for main instruments, >60 currency pairs.
- Streaming forex rates, Instant Execution technology (on MT4 NDD and cTrader NDD accounts Market Execution technology is applied).
- Guaranteed execution of limit orders, stop losses (S/L) and take profits (T/P) at stated price.
- Minimum lot is 1 000 units of base currency (0.01 of a standard lot).
- Minimum deposit is 0 USD or equivalent amount in another currency.
- Leverage: minimum – 1:1, maximum 1:1000 (minimum margin is 0.5% of the trade volume). On MT4 NDD account – 1:400. In case, you roll over your position to the day next to opening, the settlement date changes automatically.
- Swaps calculations in pips are based on LIBOR rates, then converted into the account currency according to 00.00 server time exchange rates and credited to your trading account.