The Arabcom Group organizes the 17th MENA International Financial Conference and Exhibition on Thursday 3 and Friday 4 November 2016 at the Westin Mina Seyahi Hotel in Dubai. Marking its eighth anniversary, the show is successfully the leading B2B & B2C event in the MENA region covering a wide array of business and investments opportunities in the online trading, Fintech, and managed funds industries.
- Location Westin Mina Seyahi Dubai
- Date Thursday 3 November 10 am to 7 pm
- Friday 4 November 3pm to 8pm
The show is expected to welcome 1500 traders, investors, IBs, affiliates, businessmen, Fintech savvies, and decision-makers from 40 countries in the largest networking platform.
Arabcom Group President Katia Tayar said that “technology has revolutionized the world of electronic investments and trading in financial markets,” stressing that “investors became more demanding while brokerage companies and service providers of financial services are in constant search for sophisticated tools and techniques to retain their customers and attract others and share experiences with them.”
Tayar added that “the show will cover latest Fintech and highlight online trading via computers and smartphones, investing in currencies, commodities, stocks, shares, bonds, options, future contracts, binary options, oil, gold, indices, CFDs, portfolio management, wealth management, managed FX funds, Islamic accounts, automated, algorithmic and social trading, and different investment opportunities in other financial derivatives.”
The Expo will host top tier global brokerage houses, banks, financial institutions and academies which will showcase latest trading platforms, offerings and services. The main partners are Swissquote Bank Switzerland, ADS Securities Abu Dhabi, FxPro United Kingdom, Ayondo Germany, XTrade Cyprus, AFX Group United Kingdom, AvaTrade Ireland, ICM Capital Dubai, HotForex Cyprus, Fort Financial Services
Belize, ActivTrades United Kingdom, B Pro Trader Egypt, Professional Traders Group United Arab Emirates, and more.
The conference will witness structured sessions and panel discussions led by highcaliber speakers and financial gurus who will share their knowledge and expertise with the audience. Topics will equip traders and investors with latest trends, future outlook, trading strategies, case studies, algorithmic trading and robots.
The conference agenda will discuss hot topics over two days as follow:
Thursday 3 November
- 11:10 to 11:20am
- Katia Tayar Founder & President Arabcom Group
- Topic: Keynote speech
- 11:20 to 11:40
- Ed Anderson
- Senior Manager
- Topic: Top 10 FX Trading Basics that You Must Know.
- 11:40 to 12:00
- Angelo Ciavarella
- Head of Business Development
- AFX group
- Topic: What’s the life after Brexit in the currency markets and not
- 12:00 to 12:20
- Osama Al Saifi
- Senior Forex Sales Manager
- Swissquote bank
- Topic: US Interest Rate: Fed Next Move?
- 4:00 to 4:20pm
- Stuart Cowell
- Senior Currency Analyst
- Hot Forex
- Topic: The Power of Fibonacci & the Fundamentals of Q4 2016
- 4:20 to 4:40 pm
- Federico Bentley Messerschmidt
- Sales Trader Ayondo
- Topic: Social Trading with Ayondo
Friday 4 November
- 4:00 to 4:20 pm
- Osama al Saifi
- Senior sales manager
- Topic: EURUSD: The Path to Parity?
- 4:20 to 4:40 pm
- Ricardo Evangelista
- International Desk Manager
- Topic: Brexit, what we’ve seen so far and possible future impact in the markets
- 4:40 to 5:00 pm
- Mark Leigh
- Chief Operating Officer
- Topic: Education and money management are the keys to trading success
- 5:00 to 5:10 pm
- Roy Aaron
- Vice President Sales
- Topic : Education – Introduction to Sharp Trader, Post BREXIT and Pre US Elections
- 5:10 to 5:20 pm
- Steven M. Reiter
- Sentry Derivatives
- Topic : Using Options to Control Your Risk
The conference and exhibition are open to the public on Thursday, November 3 from 10 am until 7pm and Friday November 4 from 3 pm to 8 pm at the Westin Hotel Mina Seyahi Hotel Dubai.